Golden Hawk (hereinafter referred to “Company”) is a licensed provider of services in the financial industry. Amongst our priorities is the conducting of business with integrity, and in compliance with relevant policies, laws, and regulations.
“Know Your Client” (“KYC”) banking regulations that financial institutions and other regulated companies must follow to identify their customers and obtain the relevant information necessary to establish financial business relationships with them.
1. Definition and meaning In this Know Your Customer (“KYC”) document, the following words shall have the meaning ascribed to them accordingly: "KYC" stands for “Know Your Customer Policy”. Golden Hawk refers to the company GOLD PUBLICITATE S.R.L (hereinafter "Company").
Company is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of Company, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the Company and its Member.
2. What is KYC? It is related practices are especially relevant in user and clients relationships with businesses. It is the first step in a customer relationship with a company. Its importance in relation to customer onboarding, its relationship with identity fraud and AML controls as well as IRS regulatory standards, make Know Your Customer, or KYC, one of the main challenges that companies and institutions belonging to any area face.
3. Required information KYC consists of two components - Personality and Address. Each person wishing to open an account must provide identity documents and proof of residential address.
4. Required documents: Identity card or passport. Utility bill or bank statement not more than six (6) months old (to verify address). A copy of the credit card used for the deposit. The front side of the card, on which the last 4 digits of the number, expiration date, and full name are visible.
The backside of the card with your signature and hidden the first 12 digits of the card number and CVV code.
We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
5. Objectives of the KYC policy The main task of KYC is to prevent criminals from using the Golden Hawk to carry out money by laundering operations. Providing the Company with information about the customers and their financial transactions helps to easily manage risks.
6. Implement sufficient controls to identify and report suspicious and/or potentially illegal activities in accordance with applicable laws and procedures.
7. The importance of adhering to KYC policy procedures The KYC procedure is a part of anti-money laundering laws that are designed to prevent illegal and criminal activities from generating profits.
8. How to send your documents Please make scan-copies or high-quality photos of your documents, save the images in jpeg format and send them to this email address: or upload documents during the registration process on the website (link).
9. Confidentiality Company is committed to protecting your privacy. All information you provide is confidential. We collect personal information from customers in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We do not share your information with third parties.